- Digital control panel with bluetooth for app-controlled smoking using your smart device
- Smoke up to 16 chickens, 4 racks of ribs or 8 fish fillets at the same time
- Large window on main door for monitoring food without opening the door and losing heat
- Built-in thermometer probe for checking internal temperatures of foods
- Smoke-on-Demand system features a large chip door to accommodate wood chunks
Master the art of smoking with the Masterbuilt Adventure Series MES 440G digital electric smoker. The 440G features a bluetooth connected digital control panel, allowing you to adjust settings and monitor temperatures using your smart device. 4 chrome plated smoking racks provide 965 square inches of cooking space, allowing you to smoke up to 16 chickens, 4 racks of ribs or 8 fish fillets at the same time. The digital control panel allows you to set cooking temperature up to 275 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as cook time and smoke intensity. Custom Smoke Technology uses a patent-pending sensor and heating element for 5 smoke intensity settings when using wood chunks. An included temperature probe lets you keep an eye on the internal temperature of foods as they cook so you can get perfect results every time. A slide-out smoke box lets you re-fill wood chunks without opening the smoker door. The smoker door features a large viewing window and securely closes with an adjustable latch. The 440G also features sturdy legs with all-terrain rear wheels and locking casters for easy placement, and includes a water bowl for water smoking and a drip pan for easy cleanup.