- GlasRoc® Sheathing is the industry standard for high-quality Type X gypsum-based exterior sheathing.
Available in both 1/2″ (12.7 mm)* and 5/8″ (15.9 mm) thickness, GlasRoc Sheathing is made with cementitious glass mat facers that are embedded into a water-resistant gypsum core. This provides a surface that is ideal for long-term protection against weather exposure.
Strong, lightweight, and flexible, GlasRoc Sheathing allows for bending to curved surfaces. It also cuts like regular gypsum board, but with minimal skin irritation due to embedded glass mat.
- Long-term protection (12 months) to weather exposure
- Water-resistant surface does not inhibit water vapor permeance
- Mold- and moisture-resistant
- Compatible with most exterior wall systems and applications
- Excellent fire-resistance properties, and numerous fire-rated assemblies
- Conformity to design and code requirements
- 12-month limited warranty against exposure
- 5-year limited product performance warranty
- 12-year substrate limited warranty in architecturally specified EIF Systems
- 1/2″ 4′ x 8′ (#645132)
- 5/8″ 4′ x 8′ (#645140)