The Warehouse/Yard Employee is responsible for general duties in the yard and warehouse including loading, unloading of company delivery vehicles, customer service, as well as, maintaining the inventory in the yard.
- Strong interpersonal and sales skills
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Strong communication, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Sales skills
- Action-oriented, self-starter attitude and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- A background in the construction industry, as well as, retail and sales
- Physically able to perform tasks that require prolonged standing, sitting and other activities that are necessary to perform job duties
- Ability to be active on your feet including climbing ladders and stairs and lifting weight up to 80lbs while rotating and climbing
- Maintain inventory levels, stock shelves, take inventory and report quantities to purchasing
- Flexibility in work schedule to meet the demands of the store and management
Wages dependent on experience.
We are a well-established company within which there is room for advancement for the individual who demonstrates conscientiousness, diligence, honesty, integrity, critical thinking and is a self-starter.