The Receptionist is responsible for the telephone switchboard and in assisting with office duties within the Company. The Receptionist reports directly to the Controller.
- Answer all switchboard calls and direct them to appropriate departments
- Answer customer inquiries for product, pricing, etc.
- Access the point of sale system to find accounts, pricing and products
- Filing and clerical duties as required
- Assume other duties as assigned by the Controller or Management
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate in accounting or business administration
- Excellent command of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Be able to type 80-120 words per minute
- Highly organized, detail oriented, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities, able to adjust to urgent situations
- Knowledge of building materials, doors, windows and other hardware
- Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills