This role is to provide outstanding customer service while assisting contractor and/or retail customers with product selection of building materials, restacking lumber, sweeping, putting away inventory and general customer service.
This position requires the applicant to:
- Understand that our customers are our priority, and that we work to serve them.
- Have good oral and written skills, with strong critical thinking ability and problem solving
- Have good sales and interpersonal skills
- Have a knowledge of construction materials
- Keep a neat and tidy work environment
- Be physically fit, agile and able to lift up to 100 lbs
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist customers with loading of construction materials
- Sweep, clean and organize your work space
- Drive a forklift
- Restock and re-stack materials
- Take inventory
- Other duties as required by management
Wages: Based on experience
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the Company reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned; and should not be construed as a position change or constructive dismissal.