The Delivery Driver is responsible for delivery of products to customers both contractor and consumer. The driver is also responsible for the scheduled maintenance of loads for that vehicle. The Delivery Vehicle Driver reports directly to the Yard Foreman.
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Minimum 2 years of experience and a clean driver’s abstract
- Broad knowledge of building supplies
- Safety conscience
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Basic hand tool skills
- High school diploma
- Action-oriented attitude and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Physically able to perform tasks that require prolonged standing, sitting and other activities that are necessary to perform job duties
- Ability to be active on your feet including climbing ladders and stairs and lifting weight up to 100lbs while rotating and climbing, pulling, pushing, bending and torso twisting movements to transfer materials between truck and job site
- Flexibility in work schedule to meet the demands of the store and management
This position is full-time.
Pay range: $22-26/hr (dependent on experience)
- We offer benefits, flexible hours, staff discounts and a fun work environment!