The Customer Service Associate is responsible for working with customers, answering telephone inquiries concerning product, general housekeeping, maintaining products and merchandising displays in their departments.
- Strong interpersonal and computer skills
- Strong sales, negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Strong desire to build professional relationships with members of the industry including customers and vendors where required
- Action-oriented attitude and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Competitive edge
- A background in the construction industry, retail and/or sales is an asset
- Physically able to perform tasks that require prolonged standing, sitting and other activities that are necessary to perform job duties
- Physical ability to move large , bulky and/or heavy merchandise up to 50 lbs, repeatedly
- Flexibility in work schedule to meet the demands of the store and management
Wage dependent on experience. Benefits available, flexible hours.
We are a well-established company within which there is room for advancement for the individual who demonstrates conscientiousness, diligence, honesty, integrity, critical thinking and is a self-starter.