The Accounts Receivable role is primarily to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the Finance department.
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Assisting customers on various account matters
- Developing and growing relationships with customers
- Performing account reconciliations
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
Experience in accounting is required for an Accounts Receivable role, but a Bachelor’s degree isn’t a necessity.
- A degree in the following will allow a candidate to develop their career in accounting further: Accounting, Finance or Economics, Business Studies or Administration, or Mathematics
- Within an Accounts Receivable role, they will need to possess the following skills:
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
- A mathematical background
If you have the qualifications that we are looking for to join our team please submit your resume and cover letter. We are a well-established company within which there is room for advancement for the individual whom demonstrates conscientiousness, diligence, honesty, integrity, critical thinking and is a self-starter.